Week at a Glance
Enrollment has begun for Fall 2018 for both Preschool and Day School. Refer a friend to our school and receive a $100 credit upon their enrollment.
The Scholastic Book Fair is now openFounder's Room. Stop by to shop, or volunteer and stay a while. Sign-up sheets at the Main Entrance.
Book Fair open till 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 7th.
- Wed, Mar 7 Student of the Month Chapel
- Thu, Mar 8 Dudley's Bread orders are due
- Fri, Mar 9 Goodies for Grandparents
- Sun, Mar 11 Daylight Savings Time Begins
- Thu, Mar 15 Dudley's Bread delivered
- Tue, Mar 27 Panda Express Dine Out
- Goodies for Grandparents March 9th
Invite Grandma and Grandpa to join us on Friday, March 9th. Have them bring their favorite book to read and enjoy a yummy pastry while browsing at the Scholastic Book Fair.
2017-2018 Yearbook for sale now $40 if you purchase yours before April 13th. After that, the price is $45. If you have any pictures you would like considered for the yearbook, please send them to email@example.com.
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Donations of plastic eggs, candy, and small non-candy items may be brought to the Main Office.
A new Communion Class has been added on Saturday, March 10th. (Sign-Up sheet attached)
Join us for Soup Supper this Wednesday at 6:00 pm.
- The Cross Country Meet is Friday, March 9th at Rohr Park in Bonita. Walk-through begins at 11:45 a.m. The first race starts at 12:45 p.m.
- 4548 Sweetwater Road, Bonita, CA 91902
- Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Grade have a field trip to see Willy Wonka at The Rock Church.
- Homework Club has been moved to Room 10 (Mon & Tues) and Room 8 (Wed & Thurs)
- Craft Club will be meeting Monday, March 12th after school.
- A Kids' Self Defense Class for CTCA students ages 5+ will be offered on March 17th. (Flyer Attached)
- Spring Camp, formerly known as Special Daycare, will be offered April 2nd-6th. Deadline to sign up is Friday, March 16. (Sign Up sheet attached)
A DVD of the 2017 Day School Christmas Program is available now for $5. See Mrs. Carel for details
For the health and safety of all CTCA students, please do not bring your dogs/pets with you when picking up your child. CTCA does not allow animals on campus with the exception of guide animals and/or for special events. This is for the safety of all students. We appreciate your cooperation.
As mandated by the State of California, Department of Social Services:
ALL parents and grandparents who wish to volunteer or spend an extended amount of time with our Preschool Students during school hours (this includes birthday celebrations) are REQUIRED to have:
- Proof of a Negative TB Test or Chest X-ray
- MMR Vaccination (Measles/Mumps/Rubella)
- Tdap Vaccination (Diptheria/Tetanus/Pertussis)
- A recent flu shot (required annually)
- A completed Background Check ($9, can be billed to your account)
Parents who wish to volunteer with our Day School Students are only required to complete a Background Check. Forms are available in the Main Office. $9 fee can be billed to your account.
If you don’t have your own family church, we invite you to come and worship with us each Sunday at either our 10:00 am service or our 11:30 am service.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you all have a wonderful week!