Week at a Glance
- Wed, May 16 Half Day for K-5th, Special Hot Lunch
- Thu, May 17 3rd & 4th Grade Field Trip to San Pasqual Park
- Fri, May 18 Family Appreciation Night 6:00 PM
- Tue, May 22 Dine-Out Fundraiser at Bruski Burgers and Brew
- Fri, May 25 Spirit Day: Patriotic Wear (Red, White, and Blue)
- Mon, May 28 Memorial Day NO SCHOOL for Preschool-5th Grade
- Thu, Jun 7 K-5th Awards Ceremony 1:30 PM
- Tue, Jun 12 K-5th Promotion Graduation Ceremony
- Wed, Jun 13 Field Day - Last Day of School K-5th
Family Appreciation Night is Friday, May 18 at 6:00 pm. Please come out and enjoy dinner and a movie. We will also provide popcorn and snow cones and a raffle! Bring chairs, blankets, and sweaters and we will take care of the rest!
Preschool Participates in Sunday Worship - Sunday May 20, 2018 at 10:00 AM. Potluck to follow, please bring a dish to share.
Our annual Student Council sponsored Talent Show is on Tuesday, June 5 at 1:30. If you are interested in performing in the show, please obtain an application directly from Mrs. Defensor. Applications are due back to Mrs. Defensor on May 21.
Parent Volunteers: As mandated by the State of California, Department of Social Services: ALL parents and grandparents who wish to volunteer or spend an extended amount of time with our Preschool Students during school regular hours (this includes birthday celebrations) are REQUIRED to have:
- Proof of a Negative TB Test or Chest X-ray
- MMR Vaccination (Measles/Mumps/Rubella)
- Tdap Vaccination (Diptheria/Tetanus/Pertussis)
- A recent flu shot (required annually)
- A completed Background Check ($9, can be billed to your account)
Parents who wish to volunteer with our Day School Students are only required to complete a Background Check. Forms are available in the Main Office. $9 fee can be billed to your account.