Day School - Kindergarten through 5th Grade
Our Educational Objectives:
- To develop sincere Christians who practice Christian living when dealing with God and fellow men
- To develop in our children an understanding of the Christian’s obligation to make full and wise use of his/her God-given talents, time, and treasures
- To develop in our children a positive, Christian self-image so that they know they are created and loved by God
- To guide the children in their development spiritually, socially, intellectually, physically, and emotionally
- To develop in our children the ability to think clearly and to employ good work habits
- To develop in our children a competence in all subjects in the curriculum
- To maintain a curriculum superior to local schools such that children leaving our school find themselves prepared for attendance at the school of their choice
- To aid each Christian home in its primary responsibility of educating and training children in the discipline of faith and love
- Teach students how to treat others with respect and to avoid bullying behaviors toward other classmates.
The objectives of a Christian education cannot be accomplished fully in a school day. It is very important to have the same aims and directions being reinforced in the home.