Day School - Kindergarten through 5th Grade
At Christ the Cornerstone Academy, we strive to prepare our students for middle school and high school by providing a high-quality Christian education that emphasizes academic excellence, musical and artistic expression, and spiritual growth. Our teachers follow the Abeka classroom curriculum for Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
Our Educational Objectives:
- To develop in our children a competence in all subjects in the curriculum
- To maintain a curriculum superior to local schools such that children leaving our school find themselves prepared for attendance at the school of their choice
- To aid each Christian home in its primary responsibility of educating and training children in the discipline of faith and love
- Teach students how to treat others with respect and to avoid bullying behaviors toward other classmates.
- To develop in our children a positive, Christian self-image so that they know they are created and loved by God
- To guide the children in their development spiritually, socially, intellectually, physically, and emotionally
- To develop in our children the ability to think clearly and to employ good work habits
The objectives of a Christian education cannot be accomplished fully in a school day. It is very important to have the same aims and directions being reinforced in the home.