Christ the Cornerstone Academy
At Christ the Cornerstone Academy, our ministry is to have our children grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to know Him as Savior. To provide a well-balanced program of spiritual and educational experiences, and to nurture a Christian environment for all Children.
Not Christ AND Education, but Christ IN Education.
- Christian values are infused into all learning at CTCA
- Our students are surrounded by a safe and caring environment
- We have highly qualified teachers and staff
- Affordable tuition
- Small class sizes
- Our students are guided in a solid core of academic subjects enhanced by A-beka phonics programs
- Music for all ages
- Art, PE, and Computer classes
- Extra-curricular enrichment programs and clubs
- Convenient before and after school care
- Top national elementary test scores
- Ethnically and culturally diverse
Our school was established in 1978 and is owned and operated by Christ the Cornerstone Lutheran Church (Missouri Synod). We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin. We currently enroll children from a wide variety of Christian churches. We strive to respect differences while stressing the common truth that we are saved through faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
For your convenience, below is a list of documents you can download that will help you through the enrollment process. If you have any questions, or need assistance completing the documents, please contact one of our office staff members at (858) 566-1741 or at info@CTC-Academy.org.
- Enrollment Application
- Enrollment Contract
- Emergency Contact
- Acknowledgement Receipt of Handbook
- Parents Rights
- Oral Health
- CHDP Health Checkup
- eScript Form
- TruGrits Uniform Information
- K-5th Handbook 2017 - 2018
- Parent Checklist
- School Supplies for First Day
It is important that all the information you provide is accurate and current as this will be the basis for the student’s file.
Please read and share the K-5th Handbook with your child so you and your child will have a full understanding of the school’s policies.
All students are required by Community Care Licensing to have an official immunization record and birth certificate on file. Your child’s immunization record must be up to date before they begin school. A TB test is also required. Each student must have proof of a negative Mantoux skin test. The doctor must also sign off on the Lead Test compliance form and the Physician’s Report.